Wednesday, January 30, 2013

This is me.


Me and the kids
I've decided to start this blog so that I could share my journey of owning a small business while at home with my children. I have three children at ages 5, 3 and 1. Over the years I have slowly developed what I expect of myself as a mom, wife, and also as an entrepeneur.  

One of my upcycled pieces made from an oversized, long dress

It all started with me selling jewelry at a Farmers Market, and I self taught myself to sew so I could add purses and clothing. I pretty much make what I love, including clothing items from scratch as well as upcycled pieces. Now I have an Etsy shop where I sell items worldwide.



I get so excited about each piece I make and I get such a high from seeing others wear my creations and see my things travel all over the world! It's so neat to think there are women in Greece, Australia, New Zealand, France, etc. wearing something I made.

Feel free to follow me as I'm always working on something new!


No comments:

Post a Comment